Life Recovery of the Palm Beaches is a Leader in Opioid and Alcohol Treatment
Life Recovery of the Palm Beaches is a Leader in Drug and Alcohol RehabThe life of an addict can be filled with despair. Relationships with family and loved ones become strained or destroyed. Their desire for substance overpowers their life and they soon find themselves spinning out of control. Taking that first step towards sobriety takes courage. Drug and alcohol rehabilitation is the primary step towards transitioning into a healthy and sober lifestyle. Making the decision to choose a treatment program for you or your loved one is the MOST important decision you will make. There are many facilities that do not have the credentialing, licensure or experience that Life Recovery of the Palm Beaches has in successfully treating addiction. You Can TRUST You or Your Loved One to Obtain the BEST in Recovery Treatment in Florida.
Life Recovery of the Palm Beaches has been accredited by The Joint Commission to offer quality treatment for Behavioral Health Care and substance abuse.
Life Recovery of the Palm Beaches uses evidence based therapeutic techniques to provide the most effective clinical care.
At Life Recovery of the Pam Beaches every person can count on a supportive environment from the moment they contact us to seek help.
At Life Recovery of the Palm Beaches we understand addiction and the challenges it imposes on you or your loved one. We offer evidence-based programs to help anybody with substance abuse and addiction problems to reclaim their life. Our team of medical and clinical professionals will design a personal treatment protocol for each of our clients, thereby ensuring a greater chance of a successful recovery. Our Holistic treatment approach to recovery encompasses the mind, body and spirit linking the 12 step model and progressive therapies to meet the biological, psychological and social needs of each client.
We use the innovative methods to treat the root of the addiction evolving from childhood and difficult life events that fuel self-destructive behavior.
At Life Recovery of the Palm Beaches every person can count on a supportive environment with a full continuum of care from the moment they contact us to seek help.
We love what we do and we care about you.Call (561) 290-0540
Value Based ServicesAt Life Recovery of the Palm Beaches you will regain your life for the same cost as most other treatment centers, but we offer so much more. We have a broad clinical continuum specifically designed to meet the biological, psychological and social needs of our clients. Our approach is holistic and solution focused. Call for your free insurance consultation.
Legacy of Successful Outcome through Our Commitment to Excellence
Our history and experience is the foundation for leading the industry as the most trusted name in recovery.
What do you look for in successful treatment program for addiction?
- Leaders in the industry that have proven methods that offer positive outcomes.
- Licensing by the State of Florida Department of Children and Families
- Offer a variety of innovative therapies that motivate you towards making a life change
- Skilled Medical and professional team to safely monitor and transition you through the detox process
- Continuity of care throughout your journey towards sobriety, from detox through sober living
- Plan that is tailored for you to achieve success.
- Family based programs to rejuvenate family and relationship bonds
- Program that is holistic whose focus is on repairing mind, body and spirit through healthy changes in lifestyle
- Rehab that offers alumni aftercare which is essential for long term sustainable sobriety
- Proven High Success rates as per our strong Alumni program
- Offers mental health therapy along with addictions
- Our dedication to excellence makes us one of the most trusted names in the industry
- A recovery center that has links to community recovery groups
- One that incorporates a family program into the healing process
- Academic and career support therapies to help you reach your life goals.
We invite you to visit FARRonline.org for ethical reference.